What is the Ambassador Programme?
The Ambassador programme is about bringing together people who care about the future of Redcar and Cleveland and who want to help us increase:
- Visitors – numbers of people and what they spend
- Businesses – new starts, growth of our current business base and new, inward investment
- Living in our borough – people moving into Redcar and Cleveland and importantly, our residents having pride in their place and wanting to stay
By doing these things together we will have a much stronger voice, and people will start to take notice. We all should be immensely proud of what we have in Redcar and Cleveland, and be really excited about our future. We can all tell this story – and this is exactly what the Ambassadors programme is about.
Now more than 750 Ambassadors strong, we need your help to tell the world why Redcar and Cleveland is a great place to live, enjoy and do business.
THE REDCAR | CLEVELAND AMBASSADORS IS…
- A strong team of businesses, organisations and individuals connected to Redcar and Cleveland
- A group who are committed to the local area – who want the best for the place; and through their knowledge, contacts and passion for the place, want to help us push forward
- A network that can influence the development of the area through ideas, fresh thinking, involvement and resource
- A sales force for Redcar and Cleveland who ‘talk-up’ and promote the place to prospective developers, investors, home owners and visitors, through their day-to-day activity
- A group who help Redcar and Cleveland be heard and to compete more effectively regionally, nationally and internationally