Our second photo competition is ‘Freeze-frame’ – with a chilly winter theme!
We’re looking for photos that showcase the beauty of Redcar and Cleveland in the winter, so this is a perfect opportunity to get out in the crisp winter air and get some frosty and snowy pictures of our wonderful place.
A perfect opportunity to get some photos could be the ‘Winter Walking Festival‘ – which takes place across the borough between 31 January and 3 February.
Images could be of beautiful snow or frost covered landscapes – our hills, countryside and woodland, or some fun shots of sledging or snowballing! The choice is yours, we just want to showcase the beauty and activities of the winter season.
Although a big reason for doing this competition is to showcase our wonderful place to the world through these images, there is also a great prize to be won! Gisborough Hall have again very kindly offered an overnight stay with dinner and breakfast for 2 guests, so don’t get caught in the cold – get those shutters clicking!
Entries are open until Friday 13 March 2020, and the Chair of the Redcar | Cleveland Place Board and a supporting panel will then choose the winner. We intend to use the best images in future promotions showcasing Redcar and Cleveland as a great place to live, enjoy and do business. We look forward to seeing your entries!
HOW TO ENTER
Email – send entries (as jpegs) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook – comment on the pinned competition post, including your photo(s)
- Closing date for entries is Friday 13 March 2020, at 12 noon
- The winner will be chosen by the Chair of the Redcar | Cleveland Place Board, with a supporting panel, and will be notified by social media message or email, after 13 March 2020
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person
- Entries are to be posted on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter profiles or e-mailed (jpeg) to email@example.com
- Photographs may be used in future Redcar | Cleveland place marketing promotions and publications
- The person with the winning photograph will win a prize of one night dinner, bed and breakfast at Gisborough Hall Hotel. No purchase is necessary. No cash alternative will be given. No correspondence will be entered into, and the judges’ decision is final.
- For further information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01642 444525