ATTENDING AS A DELEGATE
If you don’t wish to exhibit at the event, everyone is invited to book to attend as a delegate and get these benefits:
- The event is FREE to attend as a delegate.
- The chance to meet and network with up to 50 exhibitors.
- Hear from some engaging and informative speakers.
- Develop connections with other Redcar and Cleveland organisations.
- Network with local colleagues and make new leads.
- You might also get some little freebies on your way in!
We will be providing a light breakfast service, and a further round of drinks refreshments during the morning. If you would like additional refreshments, you can purchase these from the cafe at the Walled Garden. If you have any particular dietary requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS AND PARKING
Parking is free for all attendees, and for those who are booking an exhibition stand, you can have access between 8am and 8:45am on Thursday 23 November to set your space up.
GETTING TO KIRKLEATHAM WALLED GARDEN
Kirkleatham Walled Garden is located just a short drive off the A174. The address is: Plantation Road, Kirkleatham. Please type ‘Kirkleatham Walled Garden’ into your sat nav, as the venue’s postcode appears to take you to Kirkleatham Village.
On arrival, please turn off the A174 roundabout at the exit shown by the arrow on the image below, marked by brick ‘Kirkleatham’ signage displays.