It’s time to dig out our knitted scarves and hats, and importantly, our cameras, for our latest photography competition, ‘Autumn Images’.
Redcar and Cleveland is a beautiful place all year round and autumn is no exception. You could argue that autumn is THE BEST time of the year to take photos of our beautiful open spaces – the ‘greens’ of our parks and woodlands give way to gorgeous reds, oranges and yellows – so we want to encourage people to get out in the crisp autumn air and get snapping!
We have a wonderful prize up for grabs! The Spa Hotel, Saltburn have very kindly offered a ‘Mid-week Overnight Stay for Two, including Full English breakfast’. The winning entry will be the photo that best represents autumn in Redcar and Cleveland.
Entries are open until Monday 15th November 2021, when members of the Redcar | Cleveland Place Board will choose the winner. We intend to use the best images in future promotions to showcase Redcar and Cleveland as a great place to live, enjoy and do business. We look forward to seeing your entries!
HOW TO ENTER
Email – send entries (as jpegs) via email to email@example.com
Facebook – comment on the pinned competition post, including your photo(s).
- The closing date for entries is Monday 15th November 2021, at 12 noon.
- The winner will be chosen by members of the Redcar | Cleveland Place Board, and will be notified by social media message or email.
- There is a limit of five entries per person.
- The competition prize is a ‘Mid-week Overnight Stay for Two, including Full English breakfast’ at The Spa Hotel, Saltburn. This is for a standard room and must be redeemed in November 2021 or January/ February 2022.
- Photographs should be current images, taken within the competition period.
- Entries are to be posted on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter profiles or e-mailed (jpeg) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photographs may be used in future Redcar | Cleveland place marketing promotions and publications.
- For further information, e-mail email@example.com.