It’s Friday Five – our round up of five great things happening in #OurRedcarCleveland this week.
1. Congratulations to all our hardworking students, and their committed lecturers, who achieved their desired A Level grades. Best of luck for the future!
2. Wonderful to see a thriving local business receive national acclaim. Well done to all at Oliver’s on being featured on the front page of the Fish Friers Review.
3. Welcome to Our Redcar Cleveland Steven James Guitars. The popular guitar and Amp store has relocated to Saltburn’s Milton Street. Good luck to Steve and his crew. We’d love you guys as Ambassadors!
4. This one moved us – big shout out to kindhearted charity Doorways which is using one of Saltburn promenade’s stunning beach huts as a weekly base to offer young people advice and support throughout the summer.
5. Thrilled that #OurRedcarCleveland is part of a successful £2 million project to increase art in our communities.
Tell us what you think we should include in next week’s Friday Five!