It’s Friday, so it’s time for Friday Five – our round up of five great things from #OurRedcarCleveland this week.
1. A packed Redcar & Cleveland Business Network meeting took place this week. Redcar & Cleveland Council Corporate Director for Growth, Enterprise and Environment, Sarah Robson spoke about support for Redcar and Cleveland businesses and Tees Valley Mayor, Ben Houchen spoke about the enormous potential of the South Tees Development Corporation site, Teesside International Airport & the regional business landscape.
2. MFC Foundation launched a new outreach centre for East Cleveland at Loftus – improving the lives of residents through the power of football. Passionate Ambassador Denise Nesbitt was joined by Middlesbrough FC’s George Friend at the launch! #OurRedcarCleveland
3. Details emerged this week about the musical offer at the Festival of Thrift SABIC stage, which will see live performances from fantastic local artists including Kay Greyson, Biscuit Head & the Biscuit Badgers & The Mighty Redcar’s Dylan Cartlidge #EnjoyRedcarCleveland
4. What a weekend coming up! Saturday sees the grand finale of Redcar LIVE – a FREE outdoor event hosted by Zetland FM, celebrating live local talent, local bands, top tributes & international artists, including chart toppers Doctor & the Medics– Redcar’s Queen Street from 2pm
5. And finally, the fantastic Saltburn Hill Climb takes place this Sunday – catch vintage cars and motorcycles, starting from Cat Nab car park, Saltburn from 10am. #EnjoyRedcarCleveland