We thought we’d make today’s round-up a festive events special… Santa certainly has a lot on his plate this weekend!
1. Starting at Flatts Lane Woodland, where children can meet Santa and do Christmas crafts until 3pm today and from 11am until 3pm on Saturday.
2. Santa’s special journeys on the Saltburn Cliff Tramway continue on Saturday and Sunday from 10.30am. You can get more details here.
3. Staying in Saltburn, Saturday’s Christmas Farmers’ Market will have you feeling festive. Enjoy it between 9am and 2pm.
4. The wonderful Santa’s Grotto is at Kirkleatham Museum on Saturday from 11am until 3pm. It’s £4 per child.
5. Finally, are you in the mood for some carols? There’s a service at St Margaret’s in Brotton on Sunday from 3pm.
:: Have you got an event to promote over the next couple of weeks? Get in touch via email on email@example.com