PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION: SURF & TURF
From the crashing waves along our coastlines, to the luscious woodlands that decorate our hills, Redcar and Cleveland has such diverse landscapes that should be celebrated!
With baby animals emerging from our blossoming foliage, now is the perfect time to launch our first photography competition of the year! As lockdown begins to ease, we’d like you to show the best of our place that could be right at your doorstep.
As suggested, you could feature the local beaches, cliffsides or open fields in the borough at any time of the day. With a cash prize of £100 kindly provided by Ambassadors and Place Board members, Materials Processing Institute, we encourage you to take any kind of picture that shows off Redcar and Cleveland at its best!
Entries are open until Friday 18th June 2021, when the Chair of the Redcar | Cleveland Place Board and a supporting panel will choose the winner. We intend to use the best images in future promotions showcasing Redcar and Cleveland as a great place to live, enjoy and do business. We look forward to seeing your entries!
HOW TO ENTER
Email – send entries (as jpegs) via email to email@example.com
Facebook – comment on the pinned competition post, including your photo(s).
- Closing date for entries is Friday 18th June 2021, at 12 noon.
- The winner will be chosen by the Chair of the Redcar | Cleveland Place Board, with a supporting panel, and will be notified by social media message or email, from Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
- There is a limit of five entries per person.
- Photographs should be taken within the competition period, rather than being historic in nature.
- Entries are to be posted on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter profiles or e-mailed (jpeg) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photographs may be used in future Redcar | Cleveland place marketing promotions and publications.
- For further information, e-mail email@example.com.