It’s Friday Five – our roundup of five great things happening in Our Redcar Cleveland each week!
1. We nabbed an exclusive interview with Mark Jepson, writer/director of Remembrance – a short sci-fi film featuring key shots filmed on Saltburn beach.
2. The amazing Steel Stories has seen an incredible 10,000 visitors make the trip to Kirkleatham Museum in just four weeks since the interactive exhibition of our steel making heritage opened.
3. The Mighty Redcar breakout star Dylan Cartlidge will be wowing the crowds at Radio 1’s Big Weekend in Middlesbrough. Good luck Dylan!
4. Our friends, and Redcar | Cleveland Ambassadors, BeyondHousing have announced the building of 52 affordable rent homes in Redcar. Yet another reason to #LiveRedcarCleveland.
5. Also our friends, and once again proud Redcar | Cleveland Ambassadors, ICL Boulby hit a record high sales for their world leading fertiliser. Mined right here in #OurRedcarCleveland