It’s Friday Five – our roundup of five great things happening in Our Redcar Cleveland each week!
1. Let’s do the most important one first – today is Redcar | Cleveland Ambassador signup day!
If you want to join us in our mission to talk up #OurRedcarCleveland as a great place to live, enjoy and do business, then sign up for FREE as an Ambassador! Why not do it today?
2. The South Tees Community Bank opened in Redcar High Street, putting people at the heart of what it does with profits reinvested back into the community.
3. ‘Funky Victoriana’ and ‘Stunning’ is how The Guardian described Saltburn and Skinningrove in this brilliant write-up of the Cleveland Way.
4. Feeling peckish? Today is National Fish and Chip Day! I suppose we should call it Fryday Five??
Our Ambassadors Olivers have really been getting in the spirit!
5. We said ‘hello’ to two very different enterprises today – the Food @ Heart café officially opened in Redcar’s Leisure Heart (run by Ambassador Jenny Archer) and the Grangetown United Community Hub opened on Derwentwater Road, offering a mix of community facilities and retail.