- This event has passed.
Creative Speed Networking: for businesses and social enterprises
16th July 2019 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
• integrate social value into your business practice
• make quality connections
• access new opportunities.
Who should attend?
• businesses looking to connect with social sector partners to deliver their Corporate Social Responsibility
• social enterprises looking to start or expand their business circle for growth.
Light refreshments provided.
For more information:
T: 01642 444366
Tips for getting the best out of the afternoon
• Bring a stack of your business cards and a one-pager that clearly describes your offerings
• Prepare your ‘elevator pitch’*
• Set goals and outcomes that allow you to deliver your message
• Think through the most important things you would like to communicate
• Constantly look through the lens of your business brand
The contacts you make may not directly help you but you want to impress them enough to recommend you to their contacts or colleagues.
*A good elevator pitch can include:
• your name.
• your title and company.
• the values you create for your clients, by describing a typical problem, what activities you used to solve it and the actual result.
You can round up by including something about your goals and the results you wish to achieve from the meeting.
Say how you can be contacted.
Examples of questions to ask:
• “What do you do and how can I help you do it better?”
• “What made you decide to come to this event?”
• “What inspired you to start doing the work you’re involved in now?”
• “What are some strategies that you’ve found to be helpful for your recent work?”
• “How can we be of help to each other in the future?”
To register for the event, visit our Eventbrite page by clicking here