Looking for a Start-up loan?
Current Start-up loans available:
Start-Up Loan Fund
A national, Government-run scheme offering loans and free business support to new entrepreneurs at low interest rates.
- Borrow up to £25,000
- Fixed interest rate of 6% APR
- 1 – 5 years loan repayment term
- No set up or early repayment fees
The regeneration subsidiary of Tata Steel who focus on former steel areas affected by changes in the steel industry.
Loans are available to help start-up businesses:
- Borrow up to £5,000
- Fixed interest rate of 6.8% APR
- 1-3 years loan with monthly repayment term
- Available for pre-start businesses and up to 3 years of trading
The Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF)
NPIF can help provide the funding gap you may need if you are an entrepreneur looking to start your own business.
Loans are available to help start-up and growing businesses:
- Small business loans available from £25,000 to £100,000 to support working capital needs
- Finance is available for a wide range of purposes
To find out more information on these loans and support to apply please contact:
Ainsley Mullen, Enterprise Advisor
Business Engagement Team
T: +44 (0)1642 444366