- This event has passed.
Webinar: International Market Research during and after Covid-19
26th August 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Why is international market research important and how has Covid-19 changed our approach on market selection?
By undertaking successful market research, exporters of products and services can prioritise countries, target market segments, and approach suitable customers.
During this webinar, The Department of International Trade will:
– Look at the resources available
– Review the types of information which will result in good international decisions
– Examine the countries exporters have traditionally targeted
– Focus on new market opportunities
– Highlight the latest data on Covid-19 around the world and what this means for focusing your time and resources in the immediate future
This webinar will provide you with the focus and confidence to develop an effective and successful international marketing strategy.
To register for this event, please click here.