- This event has passed.
What can your business do to reduce plastic waste? – challenges and solutions
10th December 2019 @ 8:15 am - 10:30 am
The UKCPN is running a series of events to introduce potential opportunities for your business in this area and also understand the actual challenges you have, both now and in the future.
Are you a business who:
- Designs, makes, uses, discards, re-uses, recycles plastic or plastic containing products?
- Wants to find out more about government funded initiatives to work sustainably with plastics?
- Want to hear from local businesses working sustainably with plastics?
- Want to learn about recent innovations and technology developments?
- Is interested in discussing the challenges you have or expecting to have to work sustainably with plastics?
- Is interested in discussing solutions/innovations you have or developing to work sustainably with plastics?
Then you are invited to register for this event hosted by the Materials Processing Institute and delivered by the UK Circular Plastics Network, a programme supported by UKRI and KTN, and forms part of the Plastics Research Innovation Fund (PRIF).
Throughout the year, there will be further UKCPN business breakfast events across the UK. The following is an indicative list of locations: Peterborough, Ipswich, Hull, Stirling, Sheffield, Sunderland, South Wales, Coventry, … Please get in touch with Veronica.Sanchez-Romaguera@ktn-uk.org or Richard.Cooper@ktn-uk.org for further information.
To register for the event, please visit the eventbrite page by clicking here