The Government has made Local Restrictions Support Grants available to businesses impacted by local restrictions and national lockdowns. Regular payments have been made from these schemes since November 2020, as well as a one-off lockdown payment in January 2021.
Applications to the following grants have now closed:
- LRSG (Sector) to businesses forced to close since 23 March 2020 (nightclubs etc)
- LRSG (Open) in relation to the Tier 2 period in October 2020
- LRSG (Closed Addendum) in relation to the November 2020 period of national restrictions
- LRSG (Closed) and LRSG (Open) in relation to the period spent in Tiers 3 and 4 in December and early January
- LRSG (Closed Addendum) and Closed Businesses Lockdown Payment in relation to the January to March 2021 period of national restrictions
Outstanding payments will continue to be dealt with until 30 June 2021, after which no further payments relating to these schemes will be made. Any businesses with outstanding queries should contact the Council at email@example.com quoting the reference number they received on completing their application.