- This event has passed.
Grow Tees Valley Conference 2022
13th October 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Excerpt from Eventbrite
“The Grow Tees Valley Conference is designed to help local businesses access the expertise, market opportunities, support and finance they need to grow. The Conference is free to attend.
The Conference programme will include:
- High profile speakers from national and local organisations, providing insight to the latest thinking on business growth, including Julie Gilhespie (Chief Executive at TVCA), Siobhan McArdle (Chair at Tees Valley LEP), Mauricio Armellini (North East Agent at Bank of England) and Sarah Glendinning (Regional Director at CBI).
- Speakers covering the latest opportunities for businesses to access new markets, support and finance, including Sophie Dale-Black (Director – UK Network at British Business Bank).
- In depth work with experts to address barriers to growing your business.
- Case studies of successful businesses we can learn from.
- An exhibition and showcase of local success stories.
The Conference is part of Grow Tees Valley, a part-funded service available to growth-oriented Tees Valley businesses employing fewer than 250 staff with an annual turnover no greater than €50m per annum. The Grow Tees Valley project is receiving up to £3.238m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.”
For more information and to register, please visit the Eventbrite page here.