- This event has passed.
NEPIC Best Practice in Projects & Turnarounds Conference
May 22 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Planning and managing turnarounds, capital and revenue projects in the process plant environment is a complex and demanding function. If turnarounds are not properly planned, managed and controlled, companies run the risks of safety issues, serious budget overruns, costly schedule delays and negative impacts on customers. During this event we will explore project and turnaround best practice, demonstrate how to develop a strategy that mitigates the risks, explore the management process and highlight local capabilities and solutions.
- Stewart Brennan, MD of Tanton Industries, will provide an overview to capital projects. Stuart has a wealth of experience in project management in the process and other sectors, including local companies and NEPIC members – Lotte Chemical UK, SABIC Petrochemicals UK and Venator.
- This will be followed by inputs on all aspects of project management excellence including front end development, construction management, contractor strategies and project controls to help companies achieve high productivity and safety on capital and revenue projects.
- Other inputs have already been secured from Faithful and Gould, now part of SNC-Lavalin group, Britest and Rosen.
- For Turnarounds, we are pleased to have inputs from T A Cook, who have broad international experience in both Turnaround and Project management, and HFL Consulting on how learning from the Automotive sector can be applied to projects to improve productivity.
Tickets & Exhibition Stands – Rates
All day delegate tickets and exhibition bookings can be made on-line via a simple Eventbrite registration process. Our rates for this conference start from just £59 pp.
- NEPIC Member Day Delegate Pass, SME*: £59.00 + vat
- NEPIC Member Day Delegate Pass, Large Company*: £89.00 + vat
- Non-Member Day Delegate Pass: £150.00 + vat
- NEPIC Member Exhibitor** Booking: £389.00 + vat
- Non-Member Exhibitor** Booking: £599.00 + vat
*SME classification – under 250 employees.
Large company classification – more than 250 employees
**Exhibition bookings include 2 day delegate passes that offer full conference access
To register for the event, please visit the Eventbrite page here