- This event has passed.
YOU CAN EXPORT: Selling Internationally using Shopify
15th October 2019 @ 1:15 pm - 3:30 pm
The Department for International Trade invites you to attend a FREE one-day workshop, ‘Boost your International Sales with Shopify’, where you can learn how to make an impact with your own e -commerce site and attract international customers.
Who is it for?
Is your business already selling online or are you thinking about starting an e-commerce site? With the right information, set-up and skills, your business could capitalise on the wealth of opportunities available beyond the UK!
The workshop is open to any North East retail business that wants to boost their business.
What is covered?
The workshop will help you:
- Build a road map for online success
- Build a great e commerce site using the Shopify platform
- Get found internationally
- Convert traffic to sales
- Work on the 3 P’s for success in international markets – product, platform , photography
- Make better use of your Google Analytics
- Stop wasting money on expensive PPC campaigns and show you how to build successful bidding strategies instead
- Trouble shoot your existing problems
- Find out about support for your overseas activity from DIT
Presented by Rob Jones, of Noovo Creative. Rob has several years’ experience of advising clients across the UK and Internationally on e-commerce and in particular setting up successful Shopify sites and pay per click campaigns.
Please note places are limited to 1 person from each business with a maximum of 10 businesses per session to ensure that each participant makes the most of this opportunity.
Once the event is filled you can be added to the waiting list by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this event is only open to registered businesses based in North East England interested in trading internationally or wanting to learn more about the service Department for International Trade North East (formerly UKTI North East) provides. You may be contacted prior to the event to assess eligibility.
To register for the event, please click here